We’re always on the look out for talented, fantastic individuals to join our team.
We’ll list any current positions below but if you’re passionate about working for not for profit organisations, producing amazing conferences and events, have an eye for detail and can juggle multiple projects and want a varied role with a challenge, then we want to hear from you! Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Why work with us?
We have a range of excellent employee benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Set number of work from home days per year
- Have your birthday off
- We provide funded training opportunities to help you progress in your career
- Free parking
- A modern office in a central location, close to public transport hubs
- Travel opportunties nationally and internationally
- Team socials including a summer party and Christmas party
Full and part time roles available (flexible).
Echo have an exciting opportunity for an administrator to join our team working across Echo’s portfolio of associations and events. The position requires strong administrative skills and attention to detail.
The role will include:
• Database administration
• Answering queries via phone and email
• Handling delegate queries
• Supporting the event managers
• Organising meetings
• Updating websites
• Supporting the events team onsite at events
• Basic finance administration such as raising sales invoices, credit control
• General ad hoc duties
Skills and attributes
We’re looking for a confident individual with strong communication skills. Applicants must have a positive working attitude, be personable and approachable with excellent customer service skills. No formal finance training is required. Being able to prioritise and manage your own workload is key to the role.
“The work our clients do is important and lifesaving, whether on the front line as critical care nurses, developing critical communications technology or sharing knowledge on this with emergency services workers. I enjoy that we evolve with our clients, and that no two days are the same.”
“I love working in a small, closeknit team that feels like family. Everyone is there to support each other. It’s an exciting place to work. The support is always there to learn new skills and develop yourself.”
“The team ethos is really great with everyone working together to reach our goals. We also offer an unrivalled customer experience to our clients and delegates which I’m proud to be part of.”